Registered Occupational Therapist
Jieping completed her Bachelor of Medical Sciences in 2018 from Western University and her Master of Occupational Therapy in 2020 from the University of British Columbia. She has clinical experience working in diverse practice settings including community brain injury, pediatric neurology, outpatient neuromuscular rehabilitation, long-term care, and community mental health.
Throughout her academic studies, Jieping focused her research project on developing an intervention manual for hand dysfunction in multiple sclerosis. Jieping is passionate about using evidence-based practices to enable clients to return to meaningful occupations.
In her free time, Jieping can be found exploring BC’s hiking trails, experimenting with new recipes, learning to play the ukulele, and exercising virtually with friends.
• Master of Occupational Therapy, University of British Columbia, 2020
• Bachelor of Medical Sciences, Western University, 2018
CURRENT PRACTICE AREAS:
• Community Occupational Therapy
• Functional Capacity Evaluations
• College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
• Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists