Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
These Kinesiology based customized exercise programs are intended for clients that have completed Physiotherapy (or have been identified through Functional Screen Assessments) and are ready for a more intensive and structured active conditioning program i.e., they are ready to participate in a two hour gym/work simulation routine, three to five days a week.
Each customized exercise based program includes serial functional testing, specific exercise prescription, relevant work simulation tasks, and return to work assistance, as needed.
Initial assessment, progress, and discharge reports will be provided, as required. The initial assessment report will outline the customized treatment plan.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support