Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
The Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment team provides community based rehabilitation for clients transitioning into community life following a brain injury. Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Rehabilitation Assistants are part of the treatment team.
Re:Function also has recognized experience performing focused Brain Injury Functional Assessments. These two to three day assessments are provided at the request of the medical legal community.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support
— Disability Management Consultant
For the past five years I have consistently chosen Re: Function as my FCE provider of choice. They are a highly professional organization that provides clear, comprehensive reports with quick turn around times.