Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
Our clinicians have experience with brain injury assessment and treatment services and can provide community based rehabilitation for clients transitioning into community life following a brain injury. We currently perform these services under contract with WorkSafeBC. We utilize combined efforts from physical therapy, occupational therapy, and rehabilitation assistants for such purposes.
Re: Function also has recognized experience performing focused brain injury functional assessments. We provide such services under contract with WorkSafeBC and at the request of the medical legal community. These are 2-3 day assessments.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support
— Disability Management Consultant
For the past five years I have consistently chosen Re: Function as my FCE provider of choice. They are a highly professional organization that provides clear, comprehensive reports with quick turn around times.