Functional Capacity Evaluations
Each of our assessments is customized to address the features of the client and their situation. We perform lengthy assessments to examine tolerance for functions over time and if applicable we include relevant tests to examine a client’s productivity for work functions. We believe work or activity simulations are an important aspect of functional testing and we will include these in our customized testing methodology. Re: Function regularly performs over 500 functional capacity evaluations per year. Your clients will be assessed by expert clinicians with credentialed advanced skills in this testing process.
Cost of future care analysis and recommendations can be facilitated or substantiated with the information measured in the functional capacity evaluation. Legal customers may want to request this service in combination with a functional capacity evaluation to optimize breath of opinion while capitalizing efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support
— Disability Management Consultant
For the past five years I have consistently chosen Re: Function as my FCE provider of choice. They are a highly professional organization that provides clear, comprehensive reports with quick turn around times.