Job Demand Analyses
Our clinicians attend work sites to interview workers and supervisors and take objective measures of job demands. We find this is helpful to understand specific job demands performed in specific work environments. This also assists our clinicians in development of their testing methodology for our functional capacity assessments. Such information assists with clinical reasoning when producing opinions regarding a client’s ability to perform their work or when making recommendations to help employers accommodate injured workers’ needs. These services are often requested by employers, WorkSafeBC, lawyers, and other third party insurers.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support
— Disability Management Consultant
For the past five years I have consistently chosen Re: Function as my FCE provider of choice. They are a highly professional organization that provides clear, comprehensive reports with quick turn around times.