Job Demand Analyses
Job Demands Analyses document the physical and/or cognitive demands of the job being analysed. The process includes attending work sites to interview relevant workers and supervisors regarding the critical physical and cognitive demands of the job, observing the worker(s) perform the job, and where possible, taking objective measures of the physical job demands. Photos and video may be taken of the job performed, where permissible, and may be included in the report.
This process is helpful to understand specific physical and/or cognitive job demands performed in specific work environments; this information may be used by stakeholders for claims management purposes. I.e., return to work.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support
— Disability Management Consultant
For the past five years I have consistently chosen Re: Function as my FCE provider of choice. They are a highly professional organization that provides clear, comprehensive reports with quick turn around times.