Medical Legal Consultations
Re:Function’s Certified Work Capacity Evaluators have advanced credentials and experience to enable them to review expert reports and to provide feedback necessary to assist a stakeholder’s understanding of complex and technical functional assessment data.
Medical Legal Consultations can provide feedback to assist stakeholders to best examine their risk in terms of quantum costs of a particular litigation. Furthermore, these consultations can provide guidance and/or preparation of specific questioning for cross-examination purposes, or to provide rebuttal response opinion reports.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support
— Disability Management Consultant
For the past five years I have consistently chosen Re: Function as my FCE provider of choice. They are a highly professional organization that provides clear, comprehensive reports with quick turn around times.