Physiotherapy is now offered in our Richmond clinic, and in our Surrey clinic beginning April 23rd, 2018.
Please click below for more information and to book an appointment.
Assessment and treatment sessions are of at least 30 minute durations to allow the treating therapist to ensure the client has maximum benefit for recovery during his or her visit. Private treatment rooms and spacious gymnasiums allow for optimal impairment recovery through a combination of treatment and targeted exercise prescription.
The goal of all client’s treatment experience is to have them habituating to exercise by participating in kinesiology supervised exercises during each treatment session. This well researched approach allows clients to turn therapeutic corners.
Treatments offered by our qualified Physiotherapists include Shockwave Therapy, Manual Therapy, Dry Needling, Soft Tissue Mobilization, Spinal Traction/Decompression, and Injury/Function Specific Exercise Therapy.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support