Return to Work Support
Re: Function has ample experience assisting injured workers with their transition back to their jobs. We provide this service under contract with WorkSafeBC and for many other stakeholders such as employers, long term disability insurers, unions, lawyers, and independent case managers. Our clinicians can assist with development of graduated return to work schedules addressing gradations in hours, tasks, and modified duties as well as suggestions for ergonomic changes as necessary.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support
— Disability Management Consultant
For the past five years I have consistently chosen Re: Function as my FCE provider of choice. They are a highly professional organization that provides clear, comprehensive reports with quick turn around times.