Antoinette Gussenhoven CDMP, CVRP(F), RRP, CWCE
Registered Rehabilitation Professional
As a Registered Rehabilitation Professional with Re:Function Health Group, Inc., Antoinette focusses on return to work planning and monitoring for clients with various physical and /or mental health injuries and /or disorders.
Antoinette also works for the Burnaby Municipal Benefits Society as an Independent Rehab Consultant and for Banyan Work Health Solutions as a Work Health Consultant. In these positions she provides rehab assistance and return to work support to employees of the City of Burnaby and clients from several insurance companies.
Antoinette graduated from the University of Leiden, the Netherlands, as an Occupational Health Physician and has worked as an Occupational Health Physician in the Netherlands for 24 years. Antoinette and her family moved to Vancouver in 2010.
- Occupational Health Physician, University of Leiden, The Netherlands, 1990
- Matheson Certified Work Capacity Evaluator, 2013
Current Practice Areas
- Return to Work Support Services
- Member of Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada (RRP)
- Member of College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals of Canada (CVRP(F))
- Member of Canadian Society of Professionals in Disability Management (CDMP)
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations