Daire McKeown BSc. (Hons) Physiotherapy
Interim Registered Physiotherapist
Daire successfully completed a Bachelor of Science (Honours), in Physiotherapy during his time studying at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. His main work interests are sports rehabilitation, musculoskeletal and chronic pain. He uses a combination of education, exercise therapy, and manual therapy in order to achieve the best results for his clients. Daire has also completed Pilates training with the Pilates Teacher Training Institute of Ireland.
Outside of Physiotherapy, Daire has first-hand experience in Construction, Demolition, Landscaping, Mechanical and Factory-Warehousing positions. Therefore he has a unique understanding of the tasks which workers face on a daily basis.
Daire also likes to keep active by working out, hiking and playing soccer!
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), Physiotherapy, Trinity College Dublin, 2017
Current Practice Areas
- Return to Work Support Services
- Active Conditioning Exercise Program Leader
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Team Physiotherapist
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessment Physiotherapist
- The College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC)
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations