Dayna Fiorini BHK, MPT
Dayna graduated from UBC with a Master of Physical Therapy in 2015, at which point she started her career working in the public health sector on the General Rehab ward. Dayna then made a transition into private practice in 2016 and has continued to work in this setting ever since. In private practice, Dayna has gained a wide range of experience from working with neuromuscular and cardiorespiratory conditions, to orthopedic conditions with a focus on low back pain and whiplash-related injuries.
Dayna’s current practice focuses primarily on orthopaedic injuries, but she enjoys working with clients from all walks of life, including motor vehicle and work-related injuries, weekend warriors, and high level athletes.
Dayna is passionate about lifelong learning and continues to build on her education and experience through regular courses and certifications. Dayna intends to pursue her Functional Dry Needling certification in January of 2019.
Outside of the clinic, Dayna enjoys spending time with her family and can usually be found training for her next half or full marathon.
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of British Columbia, 2015
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics, University of British Columbia Okanagan, 2013
- Sport Science Diploma, Douglas College, 2011
Current Practice Areas
- Private practice orthopaedics
- Motor vehicle and workplace related injuries
- College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations