Irene Sonnenburg MScOT
Registered Occupational Therapist
Irene’s practice at Re: Function Health Group Inc. focuses on community occupational therapy. She graduated from the University of Alberta with a Master of Science in Occupational Therapy in 2016. During this time Irene gained experience in the areas of Outpatient Hand Therapy, outpatient rehabilitation with a focus on upper extremity conditions, community mental health and inpatient orthopedics. Prior to entering occupational therapy, Irene completed a Bachelor of Arts in Therapeutic Recreation, with a minor in Gerontology.
In her free time, you can often find Irene biking around Vancouver, climbing at the local gym or enjoying the outdoors with her dog Louie!
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Alberta, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Therapeutic Recreation, University of Waterloo, 2014
Current Practice Areas
- Community Occupational Therapy
- College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations