Kitty Chan MScOT, CWCE
Registered Occupational Therapist
As a consultant Occupational Therapist with Re: Function, Kitty focuses on performing functional capacity evaluations, workplace assessments, and return to work planning and monitoring for clients with various neurological, physical and/or mental health injuries and/or disorders.
Prior to working with Back in Motion Functional Assessments Inc., Kitty worked as an occupational therapist with Back in Motion Rehab, Inc. This practice encompasses assessment, treatment and providing discharge recommendations for injured workers in an interdisciplinary outpatient, return to work rehabilitation setting. She was also involved in conducting job site visits, graduated return to work planning and monitoring, job coaching and facilitation of vocational and disability management workshops.
- Matheson Certified Work Capacity Evaluator 2012
- Master of Science Program in Occupational Therapy University of Toronto 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacology and Therapeutics and Chemistry Minor University of British Columbia 2004
Current Practice Areas
- MedLegal Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job Demands Analysis
- Return to Work Support Services
- Full-time Registration, College Of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
- Full-time Member, Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations