Madei Grant BApScOT Hons
Registered Occupational Therapist
Madei’s caseload focuses on community occupational therapy treatment and return to work support services.
Prior to moving to Canada and working for Re:Function Health Group, Madei worked as an occupational therapist in Australia rotating through a variety of acute health care wards and rehabilitation roles. Her practice encompassed assessment of cognitive and functional abilities and goal oriented rehabilitation. Her rehabilitation background includes cognitive rehabilitation, upper limb therapy, specialized seating and wheelchair prescription, home modifications for individuals who had sustained severe Traumatic Brain Injuries and a range of other neurological injuries and illnesses.
In her free time, Madei enjoys travelling, mountain biking, hiking, fishing and snowboarding.
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Occupational Therapy, Honours, University of Sydney, 2012
Current Practice Areas
- Community Occupational Therapy
- Work Conditioning Programs and Return to Work Support
- Job Demands Analysis
- Work Simulation Assessment
- Work Site Ergonomics
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations