Madison Horton Registered Occupational Therapist
BScOT, MOT, OTD
Madison’s practice at Re:Function Health Group Inc. focuses on performing functional capacity evaluations, work site ergonomic assessments, community occupational therapy services, job coaching, job demands analysis, and return to work planning and monitoring for clients with various neurological, physical and/or mental health injuries and/or disorders.
Prior to working at Re:Function Health Group Inc., Madison worked as an occupational therapist in outpatient neurological rehabilitation at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center in Los Angeles, California. Her practice encompassed assessments, treatment, and community reintegration for individuals following stroke, traumatic brain injury, and spinal cord injury. In addition, she worked at the Rancho Los Amigos Wellness Center creating and facilitating programs incorporating the performing arts as a means and ends in occupational therapy treatment.
In her free time Madison enjoys playing the violin, dancing, and traveling.
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, University of Southern California, 2015
- Master of Occupational Therapy, University of Southern California, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy, University of Southern California, 2012
Current Practice Areas
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Return to Work Support Services
- Community Occupational Therapy
- College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia (AP3167)
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (321577)
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations