Marcela Fajth BSc, MScOT
Registered Occupational Therapist
Marcela practices in functional capacity evaluations and community occupational therapy rehabilitation. She completed her Master of Science in Occupational Therapy in 2018, where she gained practical experience in hospital, outpatient, and community settings. Marcela’s fieldwork ranged within the areas of paediatric assessment and treatment, transitional older adult medicine and palliative care, and community mental health. Working as a behavior interventionist for children with autism in 2015 was a gateway toward her pursuit of Occupational Therapy.
Interests that Marcela has developed are in attending to gaps in community resources and health support and in mental health. She has completed workshops in motivational interviewing and anxiety management.
Marcela enjoys time with family and friends and their dogs, music, playing sports, and being outdoors.
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, Western University, 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Florida Memorial University, 2013
Current Practice Areas
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Community Occupational Therapy
- College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations