Rose Igonia BHK, CSEP-CEP
Rose graduated from the University of British Columbia with a Bachelors of Human Kinetics (Exercise Science) and Minor in Psychology in 2007. Her current practice involves workplace assessments, ergonomic evaluations and return-to-work planning and monitoring for clients with musculoskeletal injuries.
Prior to working with Re:Function, Rose was employed at various health clinics. In these interdisciplinary practice settings, Rose was responsible for the assessment and treatment of injured workers with physical and cognitive disabilities and disorders.
Rose is an avid soccer player, snowboarder and surfer. In her spare time, she volunteers coaching children’s soccer and mentoring refugees who have recently moved to Canada.
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiologists, Certified Exercise Physiologist, 2009
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics, Exercise Science, University of British Columbia, 2007
Current Practice Areas
- Return to Work Support Services
- British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiologists
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations