Shahadah Serag El-Din BSc OT R
Registered Occupational Therapist
Shahadah joined Re:Function in 2018 with the goal and dedication of providing health wellness through productivity. Since graduating with an Honours in Occupational Therapy from the University of Toronto, Shahadah obtained International Accreditation. As a travelling Occupational Therapist Shahadah values and respects cultural differences and its importance especially when practicing Occupational Therapy in BC.
Shahadah’s extensive work experience includes Community based Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitation Centers, Long Term Care Facilities and Worker’s Compensation Board.
Shahadah in her spare time enjoys painting “West Coast Art”, cooking and spending time with her family.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto, 1982
Current Practice Areas
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Community Occupational Therapy
- WorkSafe BC
- Work Site Ergonomics
- College of Occupational Therapist BC (COTBC)
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapist
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapist
- Gulf Cooperating Countries Certification in Occupational Therapy
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations