Adel has been practicing Physiotherapy since 2007. His unique approach to helping patients captivates them and their care takers, as he treats them with experience, respect and above all with humanity.
Adel specializes in neurological rehabilitation, musculoskeletal and active rehabilitation. He has also spent years working in sports therapy, rehabilitating National teams as he travelled with them around the world during championships.
When he is not working, Adel spends most of his time as a devoted dad and husband, either traveling the world or enjoying the outdoors.
• Bachelor of Science of Physiotherapy, O6U, 2007
CURRENT PRACTICE AREAS:
• Neuromusculoskeletal Physiotherapy
• Occupational Rehabilitation Program Physiotherapy
• Canadian Physiotherapy Association
• College of Physical Therapists of BC