Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
Psychology services include clinic based or video conferencing sessions. By applying mindfulness, cognitive and body centered practices, psychology services aim to help clients identify and work through the barriers interfering with the client’s goals.
Psychology services are also integrated with the Re:Function Community and clinic based Rehabilitation Teams and work collaboratively together to assist clients in achieving functional restoration goals and return to work endeavours.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support