Community Rehabilitation Services
The Community Rehabilitation team assists clients to better manage their physical, mental, or cognitive limitations within the demands of their activities of daily living. Services offered include:
• Hospital Discharge Assistance (Equipment Prescription and/or Caregiving Needs)
• Adaptive/Ergonomic Equipment Prescription
• Cognitive Remediation or Adaptive Compensatory Strategies
• Pre-Vocational Reconditioning Programs
• Return to Work Support
• Justification Letters for Third Party Insurance
• Elder Care Assessments
Treatment focuses on functional activation and restoration using engagement in meaningful activities (homemaking, exercise, community integration, and work simulation). Our therapists can liaise with existing treatment providers (physicians, psychologists, physical therapists) as necessary to provide optimal care.
To proceed with this service, click here
Function is our Focus
Let us help you today!