Edgar Emnacen BScOT, CWCE
Registered Occupational Therapist
Edgar graduated in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy. He is a Certified Work Capacity Evaluator (Roy Matheson and Associates). His current practice encompasses medical legal consultations, including Functional Capacity Evaluations, Cost of Future Care Assessments, and File Reviews.
Edgar strives to maintain a balance between referrals from both Plaintiff and Defense counsels. He has qualified as an Expert Witness in the Supreme Court of British Columbia in the areas of Functional Capacity Evaluation, Work Capacity Evaluation, Cost of Future Care Analysis, Functional Analysis, Occupational Therapy and Ergonomics.
- Bachelor of Science, Occupational Therapy, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC; 1999
- Diploma, Business Administration, British Columbia Institute of Technology, Burnaby, BC; 1996
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC; 1993
Current Practice Areas
- Medical Legal Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Assessments
- Medical Legal Consultations/File Reviews
- Return to Work Support Services
- Full-time Registration, College Of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
- Full-time Member, Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Full-time Member, World Federation of Occupational Therapists
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations