Jenna Richards BKin
Jenna has spent the majority of her Kinesiology career working in vocational rehabilitation with TBI clients in Back in Motion’s Head Injury and Assessment Services (HIATS) program as well as their Customized Head Injury Program (CHIP). During her time with Back in Motion, Jenna was involved in a number of occupational rehabilitation programs including Occupational Rehab 1, Occupational Rehab 2, Custom Assessment and Rehabilitation Services, and her most recent addition, the Mental Health Return to Work program.
Jenna enjoys working with post-concussion clients in an active rehabilitation setting, completing functional assessments, and creating both physical and cognitive work simulation tasks to prepare them for a successful return to work.
Jenna loves the outdoors, camping, and spending quality time with family and friends. She has found a love for HIIT exercise in the form of kickboxing, and enjoys creating, whether it be in the form of cooking, baking, woodworking or sewing.
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, University of the Fraser Valley, 2008
- Sport Science Diploma, Douglas College, 2005
Current Practice Areas
- Return to Work Support Services (RTWSS) – Job Site Visits (JSV); graduated return to work planning, implementation, and monitoring &/or return to work support
- Casual Kinesiologist for Back In Motion’s Head Injury Assessment and Treatment Services (HIATS)
- British Columbia Association of Kinesiologist
- Canadian Kinesiology Alliance
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations