Katherine Tousignant B.PE., MScOT
Registered Occupational Therapist
Katherine completed her Master of Science in Occupational Therapy at the University of McGill in 2012 in Montreal, Quebec. She has spent her time since graduation both in practice and in research. She has practiced within a variety of settings, including working with individuals in acute care, community programs, orthopedics, mental health, work/occupational rehabilitation, senior’s health and equipment prescription (home safety assessments, mobility aids).
Katherine has since focused her clinical skills to the field of work/ occupational rehabilitation. She finds great interest in job task analysis and creation of graduated return to work programs, using a ‘person centered approach’ to help guide and coach individuals within worksite-based occupational therapy services.
- Master of Science Applied, Occupational Therapy, McGill University, 2012
- Bachelor of Science, Adapted Physical Education, University of Alberta, 2008
Current Practice Areas
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Return to Work Support Services
- College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia (COTBC)
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations