Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
These analyses examine the work procedures and physical environments of particular jobs to determine whether thresholds for risk factors known to develop musculoskeletal disorders has reached or exceeded. Reports for these analyses include recommendations for ergonomic solutions to optimize comfort and function while working.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support
— Disability Management Consultant
For the past five years I have consistently chosen Re: Function as my FCE provider of choice. They are a highly professional organization that provides clear, comprehensive reports with quick turn around times.