Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
Our clinicians attend work sites to assess work environments in relation to impairment or disability concerns. We will examine the work procedures and physical environments to determine whether thresholds for risk factors known to develop musculoskeletal disorders have been reached or exceeded. Our objective measures will enable us to make specific opinions or recommendations for ergonomic solutions to optimize comfort and function while working. These services are often requested by either employers, unions, WorkSafeBC, or the legal community.
- Community Rehabilitation Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Active & Functional Conditioning Programs
- Psychology Assessment & Counselling Services
- Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cost of Future Care Evaluations
- Medical Legal Consultations
- Job Demand Analyses
- Ergonomic and Risk Factor Analyses
- Brain Injury Assessment and Treatment
- Return to Work Support
— Disability Management Consultant
For the past five years I have consistently chosen Re: Function as my FCE provider of choice. They are a highly professional organization that provides clear, comprehensive reports with quick turn around times.