Hayley Ng HBA, MPT
Registered Physical Therapist
Hayley graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a Masters of Physical Therapy in 2010. She previously completed an Honors Bachelors of Arts specializing in Kinesiology at the University of Western Ontario in 2008. After graduation, Hayley completed numerous postgraduate clinical courses. Hayley completed her Certificate of Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute in 2011.
Prior to working with Re: Function, Hayley practiced as a Physiotherapist in outpatient orthopaedics and sports physiotherapy in both Canada and the United States of America. Hayley treated a large population span from infants to seniors. Her practice encompassed assessment, treatment and providing discharge recommendations for people involved in motor vehicle accidents, worksite injuries, sports injuries as well as surgical candidates.
As a consultant Physical Therapist with Re: Function, Hayley focuses on performing functional capacity evaluations, workplace assessments, and return to work planning and monitoring for clients with various neurological, physical and/or mental health injuries and/or disorders.
- Honours Bachelors of Arts with Specialization in Kinesiology, University of Western Ontario, 2008
- Masters of Physical Therapy, University of Western Ontario, 2010
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC; 1993
Current Practice Areas
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Return to Work Support Services
- Registered physical therapist with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
Re: Function is reliable, professional, thorough and provides balanced opinions. Feedback from our customers on the quality of reporting has been favourable and we continue to rely on them for assessments.— Director of Operations